Tutoring Request Forms
Are you looking to meet with a tutor?
If so, please read the following before completing the form below.
· We do not tutor MA 098, MA 099, EN 099, EN 101, EN 102, or EN 250.
o MA 098 and 099 are tutored through the Math Lab (S-143)
o EN 099, 101, 102, and 250 are tutored through the Writing Center (S-306)
· You must be registered at Worcester State for the course you are looking for tutoring in.
· All appointments will be confirmed by email to your WSU email account, no exceptions
· We strive to assign students with 24 hours.
o This is not always the case. If there is any delay past one week, we will email you and explain the situation.
· List as much availability as possible.
o The more flexible you are, the easier it is to schedule you with a tutor.
· The ASC staff will schedule your initial appointment. Follow-up/Regular appointments are made between you and your tutor.
· After 2 missed appointments, all pre-made appointments are canceled and you are required to meet with an ASC staff member before scheduling any new appointments.
· Be on time for your appointment.
· Be prepared for your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Colleen at email@example.com or schedule an appointment with her.