The Mail Center staff pick up incoming mail at the Chandler Street Post Office at 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. All hand written addressed envelopes, and all mail larger than a #10 envelope are delivered to the Chandler Street Post Office at 4 p.m. each day. All type written or label addressed mail pieces are sent through a postage discount program, at a savings of 3 cents a piece, and is picked up by Pitney Bowes by 5 p.m. each day.
In addition to processing all incoming, outgoing and inter-office mail we offer these other mail related services.
· Addressing and Stuffing Envelopes (50 pieces required)
· Addressing Employee Mailings for In-house Deliveries
· Delivery of Printed Material from Publishing & Printing
· Processing Pre-sort Mailings (200 pieces or more required)
· Regular USPS personal mailing (Students, Faculty & Staff)
· Flat Rate package service
(boxes/packing provided, requires available Common Funds on your WSU OneCard ID)
· Central Receiving offers UPS Shipping Services