Explanation of Reports
Monthly Expense Reports
The following are the most common monthly reports distributed each month:
- Departmental Expense/Budget Performance Report
- Summary of expenditure totals compared
with budget totals.
- Budget transfers should be completed for line items that exhibit a deficient balance.
- Departmental Budget Adjustment Report
- List of approved budget transfers processed during the month.
- Department Disbursement Activity
- List of non payroll invoices paid during the month.
- Outstanding Purchase Orders
- List of purchase orders not yet paid.
- Outstanding Blanket Purchase Orders
- List of outstanding blanket purchase orders and remaining balance.