We’re happy that you’re considering applying to Worcester State University. From our excellence in academics to our active and diverse student body, you will be positioned for success in the real world. You’ll have the opportunity to explore academic interests on campus and abroad, discover new talents, meet new friends, and prepare for a successful career.
Apply online today!
Undergraduate First Year Priority Deadlines
Fall (September Entrance)
- Early Action (non-binding): November 15, 2013
- Nursing and Occupational Therapy: January 15, 2014 (firm)
- Regular Decision: March 1, 2014
Spring (January Entrance): November 15, 2013
After these dates, contact the Admissions Office to determine if applications are still being accepted.
Undergraduate Transfer Priority Deadlines
- Fall (September Entrance): May 1, 2014
- Spring (January Entrance): November 15, 2013
- Nursing (BSN) and Occupational Therapy: January 15, 2014 (firm)
- LPN to BSN (fall entrance): March 1, 2014
- RN to BSN (fall entrance): May 1, 2014
After the deadline has passed, contact the Admissions Office to determine if applications are still being accepted. The earlier you apply, you’ll have a better chance of receiving on-campus housing and financial aid.
Graduate Online Application
Undergraduate Online Application
Download and Print an Undergraduate Application
- Download Undergraduate Application
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
To Receive an Undergraduate Application in the Mail
Call as at: 508-929-8040 or
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a pdf of Admission's application instructions