Worcester State University
Adult Learner


Advising and the Adult Student

As an adult student as Worcester State University, you have several resources to help you with academic advising and with navigating the journey toward completing your degree.

Non-matriculated Students (or students who have not yet been admitted) can come to the Division of Graduate & Continuing Education and meet with an advisor to assist with course registration.  An appointment is advised and can be made by calling 508.929.8127.

Newly Admitted Transfer Students and Non-traditional Students will be assisted by counselors in The Academic Success Center.  They can be reached at 508.929.8111.

Once you have completed your first term at the college, Enrolled/Admitted Students will have an academic advisor in their department. So, for example, Business majors will meet directly with faculty in the Business department.  For more information on your faculty advisor, contact The Academic Success Center

The Division of Graduate and Continuing Education is always available, however, to assist all adult learners at Worcester State University.

Related Links
  Continuing Education
  Graduate School
  Academic Calendar
  Campus Map
  Information Technology
  One Card

DataBridge © WSU, 486 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA 01602
Phone: 508-929-8000