Program Outcomes for the Major in Computer Science
Upon successful completion of the Major in Computer Science, students will be able to:
- Analyze a problem, develop/design multiple solutions and evaluate and document the solutions based on the requirements.
- Communicate effectively both in written and oral form.
- Identify professional and ethical considerations, and apply ethical reasoning to technological solutions to problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and appreciation for the importance of negotiation, effective work habits, leadership, and good communication with teammates and stakeholders.
- Learn new models, techniques, and technologies as they emerge and appreciate the necessity of such continuing professional development.