General Documentation Guidelines - Other Disabilities
· be no more than three years old.
· include verification of the diagnosis, severity, and duration of disabling condition.
· include a detailed description of current functional limitations resulting from the disability in an educational setting.
· include recommendations for accommodations that are directly linked to the impact of the disability not simply to the diagnosis.
· be prepared and signed by a qualified professional typed or printed on official letter head.