Massachusetts Tests for
With just a click of your mouse you can:
· Find all the information you need to register
· Register online quickly and easily
· Check your registration status
· Find materials to help you prepare for the test
· Get your scores as soon as they are released
To register online, your registration must be completed by 5 p.m. eastern time on the registration deadline for the period.
To register by mail during the regular registration period, your registration materials must be postmarked by the regular registration deadline. During the late registration period, your registration materials must be received by the late registration deadline.
To register by telephone, you must call by 5 p.m. eastern time on the emergency registration deadline.
The telephone registration service is available during regular and late registration periods to candidates who have previously registered for the MTEL. For more information and the telephone registration schedule, please see www.mtel.nesinc.com.