· Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA); IRS/Worcester Community Action Council; M. Shamgochian / R. Jain; $1,000; Business; To recruit and train WSU students to offer tax assistance to the community.
· LASOS; Ellsworth Foundation; M. Marion; LEI; $10,000; To Support LEI's LASOS program.
· WSU Speech-Language-Hearing Center: Audiology Clinic; McEvoy Foundation; K. Darrow; Communication Sci. & Disorders; $10,000; For Marketing, Client Assistance and Clinical supplies as part of the Audiology Expansion Project.
· GWCF Club E Plus; GWCF; M. Marion; LEI; $30,000; Funds awarded to LEI in support of ESL programming.
· 21st Century-In Our Own Voices ISLA; WPS/USDE; M. Marion; LEI; $9,048; LEI will institute a 16 wk. program for WPS students which focus on literacy and Theater Art projects to engage students in connecting to cultural identity.
· ISLA; United Way; M. Marion; LEI; $31,000; To support LEI's ISLA program.
· ADN (RN) to BSN with UMMMC; DHE Nursing Redesign Grant; S. Chalupka; $50,000; Nursing; Bringing WSU ADN to BSN program on site to 2 UMMMC campuses.
· LIDER; Peoples United Bank; M. Marion; LEI; $4,000; To provide support to the Latinos Involved in Discovering Educational Resources program .
· Dual Enrollment; DHE; A. Quitadamo; Retention; $27,000; Program for high school students to attend college courses.
· Expanding Computing Education Pathways (ECEP) Alliance; NSF CAITE; K. Wurst & A. Mahadev; Computer Sciences; $30,000; To provide teacher training in the computer sciences.
· Vision II; DHE; C. Lerch & M. Uribes-Jennings; Academic Affairs; $66,766.33; To provide an AID Sophomore summer program and retention software.