Services include acute and routine medical care, health screenings, immunizations, and specialty referral. Treatment is completely confidential. Students’ health history forms remain on file in this office, health insurance brochures and claim forms are available.
- Unlimited visits for health concerns/illness
- Health maintenance and wellness information
- Primary evaluation and treatment of acute illness and injury and/or referral as needed
- Women's health, including routine gynecologic exams with Pap tests, pregnancy issues, STI screening, and contraception
- Immunization program: Tetanus (Td only) vaccine -- free of charge; Influenza -- fee set annually; Meningitis and Gardasil (HPV) vaccines-- a prescription provided at consultation appointment, return after obtaining vaccine at pharmacy for vaccine administration.
- Tuberculosis screening in select situations
- Eating Disorder assistance in conjunction with a team of providers including counselors, nutritionists, nurse practitioners, and physicians
- Distribution of some over the counter medications and health supplies at no cost
- Physical exams in select situations