Databases in Psychology
- PsycINFO - Over 1.5 million records from 1887 to the present in what is considered to be the most comprehensive international database of psychology. Includes academic research and practice literature in the fields of medicine, psychiatry, education, social work, social science and organizational behavior.
- Psych Articles - from the American Psychological Association (APA). Definitive source of full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in psychology. The database contains more than 137,000 articles from 66 journals - 50 published by the APA.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection. (EBSCO Host) This database provides nearly 575 full text publications, including 550 peer-reviewed titles. Nearly every full text title included in this database is indexed in PsycINFO. This database is updated daily.
- ProQuest Psychology Journals - Coverage represents a range of psychology disciplines including behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial, personality, physiological, psychobiology, psychometrics and social psychology.
- ProQuest Social Science Journals - a definitive resource for those who need access to a variety of specialized journals. The database includes over 510 titles, with more than 280 available in full text. Information on hundreds of topics including addiction studies, family studies, urban studies and international relations.
Dictionary of Psychology and Oxford Companion to the Mind - Full text for both of these reference works are in Oxford Reference Online. Click on Subject Reference | Politics and Social Sciences.
Back to Subject Listing