Library Circulation - Renew Online
Directions for renewing materials using the Voyager online Web Catalog:
1. From any Library web page, click on the Library Catalog tab at the top of the left screen menu.
2. Click the Patron button in the top row of small buttons.
3. Enter your Library Barcode with no spaces (the numbers beginning with a capital letter on the front of your WSU One Card ID) and your last name in the boxes provided on the screen. Click the small gray Login button under the boxes.
4. Displayed under the heading Charged Items, will be a list of all material that you have checked out along with the due dates. Material must be renewed on or before the due date. If the material is already overdue, the system will not permit a renewal.
5. To the left of each title will be a small box under the heading Renew? Click inside the box next to each title you wish to renew (if you make a mistake, just click again and the check mark will disappear.)
6. After checking the titles, click on the small gray box that reads Renew Items, following the list of charged items.
7. When you have finished with your personal information screen, click the Logoff button in the top row of small buttons. This will clear your personal information from your web browser as well as the screen.
Status read "Not Renewed?"
- Material must be renewed on or before the due date.
- A hold may be placed by someone else on items you have charged out.
- Some items such as videos cannot be renewed.
- You have already renewed - There is a limit of only one renewal.
There is an online brochure describing fines, overdue items, renewals and other WSU Library Circulation policies. A printed copy is also available at the Circulation Desk.