What to bring to Orientation
- Picture ID
- If you are signing up for a parking pass you will need to bring: car registration, student ID and payment.
(Click here for payment info)
- Pen or pencil
- Money for vending machines or bookstore if desired
- Any questions you may have
- Be ready to have fun and meet new people
How to Dress:
- Dress comfortably; you will be outside at times.
Make sure to dress for the weather.
- Wear comfortable shoes, you will be walking
around campus.Sneakers or closed toe shoes
are better than flip flops.
What to bring if you are staying overnight:
- Pillow, sleeping bag or sheets & blanket
- Comfortable clothing – the orientation program is active
- Shower shoes
- Shower toiletries
- Building is air conditioned so a fan will not be necessary
- Alarm clock
Things to leave home:
- You are here for one night, please only bring necessities.
- Food - meals are provided during Orientation
Siblings, friends and guests are not allowed to attend Orientation with you as this is a time for you to meet new people.
No pets – WSU does not allow any animals on campus with the exception of service animals. The only pets allowed on campus are fish within policy requirements.
Alcohol or illegal substances are not allowed. When you arrive for Orientation you are considered a WSU student and are required to comply with the College policies.