Ecstasy can be found mainly in tablets. These tablets have different logos on top.
What is Ecstasy?
• Methylendedioxidymethampetamine or MDEA.
• Ecstasy produces stimulant effects like ampletamine and mild
hallucinogenic effects like mescaline.
• The overall problem with the drug is: LONG TERM consumption
can result in PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, psychosis, and
significant impairments in learning and memory after
"recreational" doses of the drug.
• Heart Rate up
• Blood Pressure up
• Dilated pupils and Bronchi
• Brain more active, more alert
• Grinding of teeth
• Mild hallucinogenic
• Enhances senses with some perceptual changes
Users believe it is safe, but it is not. There are no withdrawals or tolerance level build up like heroin. It does cause brain damage and brain cells cannot be replaced. Recreational users can't even repeat math patterns seconds after being told.
Social Clubs will rip off patrons by having them pay for water at their property and pay to go into a "chill room".
• Acute renal (kidney) failure
• Cardiovascular collapse
• Cerebral infraction (cell death due to local loss of circulation)
• Hepatic (liver) Failure
• Hyponatremia (low sodium)
• Respiratory Failure
• Rhabdomyolysis (degeneration of muscle proteins)