Student Ambassadors benefits include:
· The opportunity to learn from and work with the Worcester State University President, Board of Trustees, Worcester State Foundation, and Alumni.
· Networking with University and community leaders to enhance interpersonal and group communication, as well as professional and social skills.
· Networking opportunities with distinguished alumni, donors and friends of the University.
· Gaining confidence and HAVING FUN working with other talented student leaders.
· Members will be provided with official WSU attire for their personal use when representing the University.
· Compensation. Participation should be viewed as an honor, but as this position is first and foremost a job, Student Ambassadors will be paid.
· Developing a lifelong, rewarding and reciprocal relationship of service and giving with their alma mater.
· Student Ambassadors will receive training in the following areas:
o Public Relations
o WSU history and current University priorities