The mission of the Worcester State Office of Student Conduct is to educate students on their rights and responsibilities as college community members, to facilitate an understanding of the balance between individual and community rights, and to promote a safe and inclusive atmosphere conducive to student success. Integrity, scholarship, community, creativity, and excellence are the core values that guide our conduct, performance, and decisions.
· Educate students, faculty, and staff on issues related to student conduct, community responsibilities, and behavioral expectations set forth within the Student Handbook.
· Protect the rights of the students and the Worcester State community.
· Provide a fair and impartial review for students charged with violating Worcester State policies.
· Educate students who have violated Worcester State policy by assigning purposeful sanctions that foster learning, ethical development, and personal integrity.
· Encourage respect for members of the Worcester State community.
Office of Student Conduct Worcester State University 486 Chandler Street Worcester, MA 01602
Joshua Katz, Coordinator
Location Student Center