*Add a Concentration in Women's Studies*
No Extra Classes
Talk to Your Advisor
- The Women's Studies Concentration requires only FIVE classes, and most of them double-up as Distribution or Major requirements.
- If you pick your classes carefully, you can add a Concentration in Women's Studies without having to take any extra classes.
- Departments cross-list courses with Women's Studies, so they look like this: WO/PS 255 Psychological Foundations of Diversity, WO/AR 222 Art of the Twentieth Century, or WO/UR Aging and Metropolitan Society.
- You might already have some classes that count-- ask your advisor.
- The Women’s Studies Concentration could make you more competitive in the job market, and might improve your chances of getting into graduate school.
- It shows up on your transcript.
- Pick up an "Add a Concentration" form at the registrar’s today.
Seize the Opportunity
For more information contact:
Dr. Lori Dawson: email@example.com
Dr. Michelle Corbin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. K Soysa: email@example.com or x8703
Dr. Kristen Waters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Suzanne Gainer: email@example.com
Dr. Fortunata Makene: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Maura Pavao: email@example.com
Dr. Sonya Conner firstname.lastname@example.org
or any other Women’s Studies faculty listed on this site or in your Undergraduate Catalog