Update: The Admissions Office is now able to accept electronic
submission of official transcripts and letters of recommendation via
We're glad you're interested in Worcester State University and ready to take the next step!
From stimulating academics to outstanding co-curricular offerings, you will discover it at WSU. Begin your voyage on campus by immersing yourself in a field of study that engages your mind. Travel on to experience the world around you through coursework, volunteer service, student organizations, and study abroad programs. Enhance your journey by scoring a goal for the soccer team or assisting a professor with biological research in the Galapagos. Now is the time to become a contributing member of the WSU community.
If you're ready to apply, we've made it easy.
Graduate Online Application
Undergraduate Online Application
Deadlines for September semester
• The deadline to apply for undergraduate day admission is June 1. Students are advised to apply with commuter status as all available housing capacity has been met for the fall semester.
• The deadline to apply for undergraduate evening admission is August 1.
Deadlines for Summer I
• Last day to submit applications: April 8
• Last day for supportive materials and decisions: April 22
Deadlines for Summer II
• Last day to submit applications: May 31
• Last day for supportive materials and decisions: June 10
The earlier applicants apply, the better the opportunity is for on campus housing and financial aid.
Download and Print an Undergraduate Application
- Download Undergrad PDF
- Download Evening Application PDF
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
To Receive an Undergraduate Application in the Mail
Call as at: 508-929-8040 or
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you at Worcester State University soon!