1. Authorized vendors are those who have been selected and approved by the Department of Higher Education (DHE), campus unions, Worcester Consortium of Colleges, and/or Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium (MHEC).
2. Representatives from any of these vendors may request a place to meet with clients, to present information, and/or to distribute information regarding their services by contacting the Payroll/Benefits Office. The request must be made at least three weeks prior to the date of the visit.
3. Representatives may not solicit employees directly in the employee’s work area/office unless invited to do so by the employee or department head.
4. Representatives may meet with employees who are current clients in the employee’s work area/office if the employee so wishes.
5. Vendors may provide promotional materials to the Payroll/Benefits Office for distribution in lieu of a campus visit or in addition to a campus visit. The Payroll/Benefits Office will ensure that the materials are distributed via inter-office mail in a timely manner.
6. It is the responsibility of the vendor to create/design any notice of their visit or products/services and to provide the Payroll/Benefits Office with a copy in pdf file format to be posted to the Payroll/Benefits website. Once the notice is posted, the Payroll/Benefits Office will alert employees to the event/benefit via Fac/Staff.