Vendors On-Campus Visits Policy
Administration and Finance
The University will make every effort to accommodate requests for meeting rooms, equipment, and such from authorized vendors who provide benefits and services for University employees and the representatives from said vendors will abide by the University rules and regulations set forth in this policy.
- Authorized vendors are those who have been selected and approved by the Department of Higher Education (DHE), campus unions, Worcester Consortium of Colleges, and/or Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium (MHEC).
- Representatives from any of these vendors may request a place to meet with clients, to present information, and/or to distribute information regarding their services by contacting the Payroll/Benefits Office. The request must be made at least three weeks prior to the date of the visit.
- Representatives may not solicit employees directly in the employee’s work area/office unless invited to do so by the employee or department head.
- Representatives may meet with employees who are current clients in the employee’s work area/office if the employee so wishes.
- Vendors may provide promotional materials to the Payroll/Benefits Office for distribution in lieu of a campus visit or in addition to a campus visit. The Payroll/Benefits Office will ensure that the materials are distributed via inter-office mail in a timely manner.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to create/design any notice of their visit or products/services and to provide the Payroll/Benefits Office with a copy in pdf file format to be posted to the Payroll/Benefits website. Once the notice is posted, the Payroll/Benefits Office will alert employees to the event/benefit via Fac/Staff.