Worcester State University welcomes contributions to its social media pages for the purpose of sharing information among students, faculty, staff, parents, prospective students, and the community-at-large.
All content added by Worcester State University's official social media site administrators is considered official University content. Content posted by individuals on the page is the opinion of the specific author and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Worcester State University. User-provided content is not pre-screened before it is posted. Worcester State University reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to delete postings (text, photographs, videos, etc.) that are inconsistent with our purpose, including, but not limited to:
- illegal or fraudulent activities;
- personal attacks on others, students, administrators, and staff members;
- content that harasses, abuses, or threatens;
- posts that contain profanity or hate speech, are offensive or in any way violate the rights of others;
- commercial content to sell a product, service, or other such practices;
- posts that inaccurately indicate or suggest endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by Worcester State University or its employees;
- posts that can be confused with official communications of Worcester State University or its employees;
- obscene or graphic postings; or
- postings that are not related to Worcester State University or the Worcester State University community.
Those who continually violate the terms of the page may be removed at the discretion of Worcester State University.
Note: As a public institution, Worcester State University is governed by Massachusetts public records law. Therefore, any content posted on the University's official social media pages may be subject to public disclosure upon request.