University Policies

Meal Plan Change Policy

Student Affairs
Residence Life and Housing

Resident students may request through the Office of Residence Life and Housing to change their meal plan during the first two weeks of both the fall and spring semesters.

Resident students wishing to change their meal plans must complete a Meal Plan Change Request form in the Office of Residence Life (WH 103 or 104). Meal Plan changes are accepted through the last day for adding and dropping classes for the fall and spring semester. Forms submitted after either deadline will not be accepted.