Become a key player in today’s competitive business environment.
As a student of the Business Administration and Economics program, you will develop a strong foundation in the theories and practices needed to manage the financial, marketing, technological, and human resources of influential organizations.
Through Worcester State University’s Business Administration and Economics program, you will gain a sophisticated understanding of current economic thought and the role that business and financial institutions play in society. Beyond the classroom, you can take advantage of numerous experiential learning opportunities––such as teaching financial literacy skills to Worcester locals, or joining an international honor society––which will both advance you into a savvy and ethical business leader and also equip you for an array of career paths.
Why study Business Administration & Economics at Worcester State?
- Community-Based Coursework: Help local businesses thrive.
- Research: Work one-on-one with faculty on research collaborations.
- Internships: Get hands-on, practical experience at a real business or organization.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program: Help local citizens complete their taxes.
- Enactus Student Organization: Teach financial literacy skills to local adult English-language learners.
- Sigma Beta Delta: The international honor society in business, management, and administration
- Omicron Delta Epsilon: The international honor society in economics
- International Marketing
- Business Strategy and Policy
- Health Administration
- The Legal Environment of Business
- Corporate/Business Law
- International Business
- Corporate Responsibility
- Consumer Behavior
- Advertising Management
- Real Estate Investment
- Designing the Business Plan
See the diverse career paths that a degree in Business Administration & Economics can prepare you for.
Pursue versatile careers opportunities across an array of industries.
Where will your Worcester State Business Administration & Economics degree take you?
Graduates of Worcester State’s Business Administration & Economics program have gone on to advanced study in fields like management, finance, law, and public affairs, and have pursued careers in government agencies, companies of all sizes, nonprofit organizations, and education.
Meet Your Faculty