Contact Us

  • Parking

    Construction of a new Wellness Center, addition of the new Sheehan Hall, and the reconfiguration of the front access road have altered parking and traffic flow around the  Worcester State University campus. As our campus renewal continues, available on-campus  parking may fluctuate. Below is information about our parking procedures and where you should park when you arrive.

    Parking  and Transportation Office
    Wasylean Hall, Office 102
    Phone: 508-929-8887

    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
    (Closed from 1-2 p.m. for lunch.)