• Public Records Requests

    Requests for public records are handled in accordance with the Massachusetts Public Records Law. This law broadly defines "public records" to include "all books, papers, maps, photographs, recorded tapes, financial statements, statistical tabulations, or other documentary materials or data, regardless of physical form or characteristics, made or received by any officer or employee" of the state of Massachusetts.

    Information about the law can be found in the Guide to the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

    How to file a Public Records Request

    We ask that requests be filed using the university's Public Records Request form, which will provide us with the information needed to fulfill a request. NOTE: some questions are optional and requested to ensure we fulfill your request as completely as possible.

    Alternatively, you can send your request to WSU_PublicRecords@worcester.edu.

    File a Public Records Request

    How to request an Accident Report

    Accident Reports can be requested by completing the university's Public Records Request form. Be sure to include the reason for the request and include any information which helps identify the specific report (e.g. vehicle license plate number, date and time of accident etc.).

    Request an Accident Report

    The information will be processed upon receipt, and the report will be emailed to the address, provided in the request, within 10 business days.

    Records Access Officer

    Worcester State University's designated Records Access Officer is Nancy Ramsdell, Director of Facilities Operations & Planning Support Services.

    Public Records Access Officer
    Nancy Ramsdell
    Worcester State University
    508-929-8720 (Office)