Develop skills that will give you an advantage in virtually any career.
The Writing Minor will give you a strong understanding of the principles and practices of effective writing and practice in a variety of writing styles. With 5 electives, you can focus your study on fiction, journalism, technical writing, poetry, and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop a solid understanding of the principles and practices of effective writing
- Apply critical and analytical thinking to explore issues across the discipline of writing
- Learn to share information through a variety of methods, technology, platforms, and channels
- Discover the relevance of writing with the emergence of digital media
- Develop skills and a professional portfolio of creative works