Worcester State University’s scholarship donors give unselfishly to support the educational endeavors of students like you. They typically ask for nothing in return, but receiving a well-written thank-you letter from a student is always special and lets them know their scholarship is greatly appreciated.
As a student who just received a scholarship, the following tips should help you compose and edit a thoughtful thank-you letter:
- Write clearly and concisely.
- Express enthusiasm.
- Be sincere.
- Double-check for typos and grammatical errors.
- Send it handwritten in a neat and professional format.
- Use quality paper or attractive note cards.
- Recipient Thank You Letter Guidelines