Student Success Resources
Offering a variety of adult student-centered resources, your success is a priority at Worcester State University.
- Admitted and enrolled adult students are assigned an academic advisor from the Academic Success Center for their first semester. Advisors are available to assist with course selection and registration, understanding your degree audit, and acclimating you to the university.
- Learn more about the Academic Success Center services, or call 508-929-8111 to make an appointment.
- Upon successful completion of your first semester, you will be reassigned to a faculty advisor from the academic department of your declared major.
- Non-matriculated adult students are encouraged to meet with our Adult Student Advisor for assistance with course selection and registration, degree program exploration, and connecting with other on-campus departments in support of your educational journey.
- Contact the Division of Graduate and Continuing Education to make an appointment by email at DGCE@worcester.edu or by phone at 508-929-8127.
Academic Support Services offer opportunities for matriculated adult students to engage in academic tutoring, time management and study skills workshops, math and writing clinics, and peer group study sessions.
Visit Academic Support Services to learn about all of the available resources.
All matriculated adult students have access to Career Services at Worcester State while enrolled in a program and for up to five years beyond graduation. Whether you are changing careers or moving up within your current organization, you can work with career counselors on career assessment and exploration, job-search guidance and resume/cover letter writing tips, and building your professional portfolio.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-929-8941 for more information or to make an appointment.
Learning Resource Center
Visit the Learning Resource Center for interlibrary loans, research resources, and access to the full digital and print library catalog.
Email email@example.com or call 508-929-8027 for information on sourcing and reserving print materials.
Alpha Sigma Lambda