Whether you are an undergraduate student, graduate student, or alum, the Career Services Office at Worcester State University is here to help guide your career exploration. Our team is dedicated to preparing students to meet the needs of today’s workplace through assessments, advising, events, and resources. We also support the recruitment needs of our collaborating employers, community partners, and graduate schools by fostering professional connections with students.
Our career advising helps guide you during this important period of career exploration and development. Here are a few of the ways we can help:
- Facilitate lifelong career development and decision making
- Assess the connection between Worcester State majors and careers
- Introduce you to Handshake, our online internship and jobs database
- Collaborate with employers and alumni to increase internship and job opportunities
- Teach career-related workshops for academic departments and clubs
- Administer career fairs and networking events
Make a point to schedule a visit with us, participate in our programming, and further explore our website to learn about our other offerings. We look forward to working with you to determine how you are going to change the way the world works.
Meet the Team