The Student Center
The Student Center at Worcester State University is more than just a place where you can hang out between classes—it is the hub of campus life. Vast amenities, extensive services, and a central location make the center an ideal place to meet up, socialize, relax, work, study, attend events, or get something to eat or drink. It is the hearth and the living room of our university community. We look forward to seeing you there soon.
- Information Desk (508-929-8731)—info and tickets for campus events, discount movie tickets, ticket sales for trips and events, and cap and gown sales
- Student Organization Resource Room (508-929-8518)—quick copy, poster printing, and supplies for student organizations
- Worcester State’s Bookstore (508-929-8591)—all required textbooks, Worcester State memorabilia, and everyday essentials
- Food Court—A variety of food options as well as salad bar, to-go items, snacks, soft drinks, and much more (open during the school year)
- Meeting & Event Space—The Blue Lounge, North Room, and South Room are the main programming areas on the first floor
- The Living Room (Charter Business TV Lounge)—couches, flat-screen LCD televisions, billiards and ping-pong tables, video games, refrigerator, microwave, and more—perfect for hanging out between classes
- WSUR Radio Station
- Commuter Activities Board Office
- Games Club Office
- Administrative Offices—Commuter Services, Conference & Event Services, Orientation, and the Office of Student Involvement & Leadership Development
- Administrative Offices—Chartwells Dining Service, Community Standards, Counseling Center, Career Services, Office of Alcohol & Drug Prevention Education, International Programs, Judicial Affairs, and Student Affairs
- Student Organization Offices—Student Government Association, Student Events Committee, Third World Alliance, and LGBTQ+ Alliance
- Meeting Space—Foster Room and Fallon Room
- Lancer Loft—dining option serving many pub favorites (open during the fall and spring semesters)
Consider working at the Student Center.
The Student Center employs over 25 students every year to assist with their daily operations. Student Center student employees assist with:
- Running the building
- Providing office support monitoring the Living Room
- Working at the Information Desk
- Helping with Conference and Event Services
If you are interested, please explore the open Student Center positions that are posted on the Careers at Worcester State University page.
Contact the Student Center staff.